This T-shirt is part of 'Village crafts' - a limited mini collection with Maskit, the top local heritage fashion house. The number 1954 is the year Ruth Dayan established Maskit.
- Short sleeve tee with screen printed logo.
- Mid-weight premium jersey.
- Unisex fit.
- Dropped shoulders cut for a casual yet precise.
- Oversize fit (Women, please consider a size down).
- 100% combed cotton.
The women's model is 1.78 and wearing size XL, men's model is 1.86 and wearing size XL.
Size chart (cm):
- XS - Chest 53 / Length 74
S - Chest 55 / Length 76
- M - Chest 59 / Length 78
- L - Chest 62 / Length 80
- XL - Chest 65 / Length 83